NinjaTrader Installation Instructions
1. After purchasing the MBoxWave Wyckoff Trading System for NinjaTrader, you will be directed to download the zip file containing the indicators.
2. The zip file name is MBoxWave_NT.zip and save it to your desktop.
3. In NinjaTrader, goto File -> Utilities -> Import NinjaScript
4. Browse to your desktop and open MBoxWave_NT.zip
5. Open a chart, and choose from the indicators MBoxChart, MBoxHistogram, MWaveChart, MWaveHistogram, and MBidAskVolume
6. If for some reason you do not see the indicators in the indicator window, close NinjaTrader and restart it
In order to see the bars inside the boxes
In NinjaTrader you need to change display order level of the boxes in order to see the bars inside them.
In order to see Bid / Ask, and Delta Volume
You need to load the MBidAskVolume indicator! Otherwise you will see 0.
This is explained on the Indicator Settings page