TradeStation Installation Instructions
Make sure to QUIT TradeStation if it is open before proceeding with the installation instructions
1. VERY IMPORTANT! TradeStation must have administrator privileges to load indicators from a dll file.
Right click your TradeStation Desktop Shortcut -> Click Properties -> Compatibility Tab -> Enable "Run this program as an administrator".
2. Download latest version of MBoxWave for TradeStation here (Save zip file to your desktop)
3. Set your TradeStation Customer Number here
4. Extract the zip file to your Program Files->TradeStation->Program folder like in the image below.
(For TradeStation 10, you will extract to TradeStation 10->Program folder)
5. Start TradeStation. Click Insert -> Indicator like in the image below
(For TradeStation 10, click File -> Import/Export EasyLanguage... and skip Step 6)
6. Click on Import -> Using Import / Export Wizard
7. Select Import EasyLanguage file (ELD, ELS or ELA), and click next
8. Click Browse
9. Navigate to Program Files->TradeStation->Program folder and select mboxwave like below, and click open
10. Click Next
11. Click Next again
12. Click finish like in the image below
13. Click Yes if asked to "Confirm Replacement"
14. Click OK for all the next messages
15. If you are upgrading to a newer MBoxWave version restart TradeStation at this point